CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

personal goals

T he one goal i will be working on is my grades.on my report card i got a B , but i know i can do so much better i mostly get a A's .but i know i can try next time, well i really think i have improved a lot in math but what i really need to work on more on history and being more in class. what i have to try harder in this semester is using the dictionary more often because im on a college level and i need the higher level things. and what i also need to work on is more on the cahsee prep so i will be able to pass it and get my diploma. My two goals are that i need to go to school everyday and be more i to my work so i can pass all my classes, the one goal that im going to work on my daughter is sign her up for preschool,and teaching her a,b,c's..

0 comments: